If members of your club wish to enter the BUCS Individual Championships for your sport then please follow these procedures.
- Look up the details of the championships on BUCS
- Make an appointment with the Sports Coordinator at least two weeks before the closing date of the competition.
- Failure to make and attend this appointment will result in you not being able to enter the competition.
- At this meeting will you need to submit and discuss who you wish to enter into the competition as there may be a limit to the funding available from LUSU.
- You will also be given a date and time to enter the competition in the office.
- Make sure that you have completed the log in process for entering members of your club onto BUCS
- You will need to check with either a member of student staff or the Sports Coordinator who from your club has been given admin rights.
It is worth noting that any transport arrangements will be discussed at the time of entering the comp, if this requires a minibus then a booking form must be completed.
Accommodation must be sorted and paid for by the club/individuals.