The Students’ Union offers a free volunteer brokerage service for UK based community organisations with volunteering activities in the UK.

We just need a few bits of information to enable you to advertise opportunities.

As required by our insurers and the University, all organisations offering volunteering opportunities must:

  • Have adequate insurance cover form volunteering activity
  • Adequate Public Liability Insurance
  • A Health and Safety policy/activity risk assessment

(Any organisations which are unable to provide this information, unfortunately, won’t be able to register as a volunteer provider at this time.)

You'll be asked to agree to the Service Level Agreement, which is available here.

Once we’ve received this registration information  we’ll be in touch to either arrange a  health and safety visit (again, a requirement of our insurer), or discuss the management of the volunteer.

After approval, you’ll then be given a log-in to our website and will be able to create the roles and manage the recruitment for all your volunteer roles.

You can register here: