Yes you can, but every participant needs to be registered beforehand. 

If your group is planning a trip abroad or a sports tour then there are extra factors that need to be considered due to you travelling greater distances and being in a different country.

All trips abroad and sports tours have to be registered with the Activities Office in the students' union. This must be done at least a 6 weeks in advance of the trip to allow time for all the procedures to be checked. It is best to come in and see us as soon as you are considering a trip abroad so that we can advise you on all the things you need. Contact Martin Ennis to get started.