If you live off campus then no but if you live on campus then as long as you are a member of one of the Sports Clubs or Societies that take part in their activities off campus and you have been asked by the group executive to transport members to the venue you may qualify.

First of all check with us by dropping us an email here

Once you are sure then please register your vehicle here noting that you will need to upload a photo of the front and back of your licence as well as a current copy of your insurance certificate and then down load this form and once completed bring into the students' union for authorisation by the Sports Coordinator.