Anyone taking part in Inter College sport should normally only represent the college of which they are registered members.  All students currently registered on postgraduate courses may play for the Graduate College.  Only if a postgraduate student holds an SCR position for an undergraduate college should they be allowed to choose whether they represent said college or Graduate College.