Using social media can be a great way to boost engagement with your society. We suggest you make accounts with Facebook and Instagram though you could also set up accounts with Snapchat and Twitter.
You may use social media to:
- Promote your society for example by sharing information, pictures or videos giving information about the society
- Promote any events you have coming up
- Communicate with your society members
- Answer any questions people have about your society or upcoming events
- Get in touch with other societies to collaborate with them
The more creative you can be, the better!
We may also post news and updates on the Exec Facebook Group.
For further support with promoting your group contact firstname.lastname@example.org